Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Marketing Tool

I just recently found out about a great marketing tool if you have a product to sell. It is called Google Base. This maybe old news for some, but for those of you who are just hearing about this for the first time this is a great opportunity to get your product out there. Go to Google and set up a Google Base account. Once this is done you will then be able to upload jpegs of you product write a brief description and then upload. I don't think there is a limit to the number of products you can upload. I only uploaded two. My book and my DVD. I am looking forward to seeing the results over the next 30 days which is the maximum amount of time the product will be listed.

Every little bit helps.
Much Success
Audrey

No comments: