Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Monday, January 28, 2008

Affiliate Money

I love the Internet. People are making millions of dollars everyday on the Internet either by selling products that they own or being an affiliate for someone else and selling their products. I do a lot of Internet marketing for my business. It wasn’t until about a few months ago that I took affiliate programs serious. I know that there are a lot of people who make a ton of money just selling other peoples products, so I decided to sign up for some of these affiliate programs. I only joined the ones that compliment my website and the business that I am in. I also joined programs that I use to help me market my business.

Well I am excited to say that from my first program I earned $0.46. I know that this is just a small amount of money, but I earned that money doing absolutely nothing. I posted some ads on my Sister Inc blog at www.SisterInc.blogspot.com and that is all that I did. Someone must have stopped by and clicked on one of these ads and I made $.46. If that did not excite you, then let me tell you about the next payment that I received. I use a program called Audio Acrobat. This program allows you to record information interviews, trainings and seminars right from the comfort of your home and then make them available from your website and other places that stream audio. Well I am always telling people about Audio Acrobat because I love the service. I got an email saying that I had a new referral. I had forgotten all about the fact that I had joined the affiliate program until I get this email. So I decided to sign into my Audio Acrobat to see if I had made any commission and sure enough I had made $26. Well I was so excited, I decided to write this article and share this excitement with all of you. I know that some of you will read this article and ask why am I so excited about making $26.46 and my answer to you will be this. I earned that $26.46 doing absolutely nothing but signing up to some affiliate programs adding the codes either to my website or my blog and that’s it.

The reason I wanted to write this article, is because I know for a fact that there are thousands of affiliate programs out there that you could join and 95% of them are free to join. I bet that you can find an affiliate program about something that interest you and set up a simple website or blog and start marketing that site making some extra money. Amazon.com has an affiliate program that you could join. Then there is Clickbank.com which is where you can find thousands of ebooks and digital products that you can sell and make a commission. Here is two that I think you may like and you can get a FREE CD http://AJBK.TheSecondTier.com/freedvd. Check out this one also to see how much you can make
http://N7R7yT5P.12monthmil.hop.clickbank.net.

Don’t take my word for it go to the internet and read some of the affiliate marketers success stories and get inspired to start making some extra money with affiliate programs that you like.
Audrey Bell-Kearney is the owner of Sister Inc. She is the author of The Sister Inc Blueprint For Starting And Running A Successful Business. She can be reached at Audrey@sisterinc.com or by calling 973-762-4300 or visit t

No comments: