Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Helping You Start & Grow Your Business So You Can Fire Your Boss

Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling Funky On Friday

I was feeling a little funky today. I was having a real hard time focusing. I couldn't figure out what I should be doing even though I have a schedule. I call this the Entrepreneur Blahs. Sometime this will happen to you. I think that as entrepreneurs we think that we should be doing something all the time when in reality, you have to take a minute to stop and be still just so you can focus.

One of my goals for my business is to try and blog everyday. I try to do this early in the morning when I am fresh and can think clearly. Well today wasn't one of those days when I woke up clear and feeling full of energy. Right now as I type this it is about 3:50 eastern standard time. I will give myself credit that even though I started late I still accomplished this daily goal.

The funny thing about Friday which is today is that I had said that I was going to make that my fun day, but being the workaholic I am, I find this really hard to do. I feel so guilty when I am not doing something towards creating a successful business. My goal is to become a millionaire by the end of this year. So when I roll into 2009, I will have achieved a very huge and important goal for me. This will be good, because my daughter is graduating from high school and off to college in the fall.

So that's my spill for today. So I guess my message today would be to give yourself permission to take a break.

Audrey

No comments: